Online gaming can come with restrictions and blocks, which can be a nuisance for players. The content you want on your preferred gaming platform can be accessed in one way despite all these limitations. Using a PS4 proxy server is among the most efficient ways to get around restrictions on a PlayStation. On your PS4, we'll walk you through each step of how to install and use a proxy server right away!
Do you want to learn more about a Gaming Proxy? We got you covered.
Why would you need a proxy server for PS4?
- Gain access to video games that are not available in a specific country. This is useful for gamers who want to play titles that are only available in certain regions.
- Enjoy early release for some gaming content that would normally be restricted for you.
- When you use a proxy server, your PS4's IP address is hidden and replaced with the IP address of the proxy server. This will help protect your privacy and prevent your personal information from being tracked or collected.
How to connect a proxy server to PS4
- Go to your PS4's Settings menu.
- Select "Network."
- Select "Connect to the Internet".
- Pick the "Wi-Fi" option.
- Choose "Custom" for your connection method.
- Find and select the nearest "Wi-Fi" Network.
- Choose "Automatic" for your MTU settings.
- Choose "Use" for your Proxy Server settings.
- Enter the IP address and port number of your proxy server in the "Proxy Server" field.
Congratulations, your Proxy server for PS4 was been successfully installed. We highly recommend using dedicated proxy servers to maintain the best experience while using a proxy server for your PS4.